1. This contest is a combined contest of the following Web sites: 1160wccs.com, wdadradio.com, u92radio.com and country1063fm.com. You can enter on only one per day. Voting on multiple sites is permitted.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. You need NOT be a club member to vote!
4. Only 1 VOTE per person per day.
5. Renda Broadcasting, its stations and affiliates are not responsible for merchandise, installation, or any part of this contest other than to conduct said contest in a fair and equitable way and determine a winner.
6. Voting deadline each week is Friday at 8 a.m.
7. Each participant, as a condition of participating, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Renda Broadcasting and Emmis Communications, the “Sponsor”, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (“Sponsor Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in any Promotion related activity.
8. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual from the Promotion that it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting, or be, in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or interfere in any manner with any aspect or portion of this Promotion. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
9. Except where prohibited, participants in the Promotion agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, or the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of law doctrine.
10. The weekly winner will be listed here each Friday.