BE A JUNIOR GLOBETROTTER!
Sorry, This contest is unavailable.
1. This contest is a combined contest of the following Web sites: 1160wccs.com, wdadradio.com, u92radio.com and country1063fm.com. You can enter on only one. Entries on multiple sites will be disqualified. Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. No purchase necessary to play or receive prize. Participation is open to entrants 18 years or older who are the parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of 6 and 12 years old.
3. HOW TO PLAY & WIN. Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012 through Friday, Dec. 21, 2012, visitors may register to win by submitting a child's name, parent or guardian's telephone number, and age of the eligible child through this station's online registration club, or by filling out the official flyer handed out in local elementary schools. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER A CHILD'S NAME.
4. To enter a child online, you must be a member of (club name) and membership is free!
5. Only 1 entry per eligible child.
6. St. Pier Group, LLC (an affiliating company of Renda Broadcasting Corporation), its stations and affiliates are not responsible for merchandise, installation, or any part of this contest other than to conduct said contest in a fair and equitable way and determine a winner.
7. Entry deadline is Dec. 21 at 8am.
8. Winners are solely responsible for all travel and incidental costs to and from event. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents. St. Pier Group, LLC reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date without notice.
9. TO VERIFY AND REDEEM PRIZE. A drawing will be held on Friday, Dec. 21, 2012 at the St. Pier Group, LLC studios in Indiana, Pa. Winners do not need to be present to win. St. Pier Group, LLC is not responsible for any circumstances that may occur hindering a potential winner’s ability to claim the prize. Prize winners will be subject to verification and must make themselves available for such verification or will be subject to forfeiture of the prize. Each prize winner will be required to show photo identification, proof that he/she is eighteen years of age or older, and to verify the age and eligibility of his/her child. Failure to show required verification will mean forfeiture of prize.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Entry in the contest is solely the responsibility of the participant. Difficulties entering the contest are not the responsibility of St. Pier Group, LLC. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. The decision of St. Pier Group, LLC in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules, and agree not to institute any kind of litigation or other claims against St. Pier Group, LLC for anything related to or touching upon the contest. If a winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption to travel to redeem said prize and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, said prize. Prize winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a release of negligence and liability and any applicable forms required by tax authorities. Prize winners will provide any additional information, such as social security number, that may be required. Prize winners will be solely responsible for applicable taxes, fees, licenses, or levies on prizes. By submitting a potential winning entry, you agree to the use of your name, address (city & state) and/or photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising and publicity purposes and to the use of statements, oral or written, made by or attributed to you relating to St. Pier Group, LLC any and all rights to said use, all without further compensation. Prize may not be transferred nor redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents.
11. ELIGIBILITY. Contest registration is open to residents at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID, who are the parents or legal guardians of a child between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes. (a) Persons who are employees of St. Pier Group, LLC, subsidiaries or franchises; employees or agents of services agencies or independent contractors of the above organizations, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this promotion, and (c) persons who are the immediate family of, i.e. mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or spouse, regardless of where they live, or who resides in the same household, whether related or not as any person in the preceding categories.
12. Each participant, as a condition of participating, releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless St. Pier Group, LLC and Emmis Communications, the “Sponsor”, the prize provider, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (“Sponsor Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in any Promotion related activity.